[AI] information of workshops of teaching methods for vi through latest technology

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 09:28:03 EDT 2010

hello friends!
I watched one short programme on news channel of TV  before some days. It was related with different and new teaching methods through   latest technology  specially for Vi teachers . particularly workshop was organized by some USA group in Ahmedabad  and it will move around in  india. Unfortunately I could watch a very short part  so don't know more about it.
So if anybody have any information about India or other country in which such type of workshops or training are organized, inform me.
Thanks in advance.
With regards,
Bijal