[AI] facing the problem of mobile speak in nokia n72

rahimkhan rahim6smailbox at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 2 06:42:14 EDT 2010

assalamalekum to all excessindian i  am  rahim  from mumbai. currently  i  am using  nokia n72.  the  problems is i  install  mobile speak  in my mobile  so every 10 minut  my mobile speak not working in my phone.  and i  have got massege  from mobilespeak . that  plz register  the  mobilespeak . so what is the  proper solution ? please  tell me  vaya  call  or mail  or  skype  .  my e-mail id  is  rahim6smailbox at rediffmail.com.  and  my skype id is rahim.khan61. and my contact no.is 08097340286. so wating for your rispons .