[AI] Denial of loan in HDFC Bank at Hyderabad

Mohammed Asif iqbal asifmaiqbal at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:44:29 EDT 2010

What nounsense?
I have got two car loan from HDFC for which I closed one of them
successfully.
If they are not willing to listen;  please write to
Aditya.puri at HDFCbank.com
Aditya is MD of HDFC bank and he happens to be a great listener of customers
and his office makes all effort to resolve the same.
Thanks and hope this helps.
Asif