[AI] provide me some information

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:30:22 EDT 2010

using I.C.I.C.I S.B.I and city bank without any problem. H.D.F.C is
also accessible but not real time in executing transactions works on
batch processing even standard chattered appears  to be the same. as
per my knowledge "H.S.B.C" requires a hardware algorithm as we needs
to enter a particular code displayed on the devise to log in.
On the entirety ICICI is the good portal.