[AI] Help required regarding mic problem

Thanislas vtvinthan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:21:01 EDT 2010

Hello friends!

            I hope everyone doing great. Here I require one important from our groups. Kindly do the needful.

What happens is this : when I'm talking with someone on Skype the volume of my mic goes down on it's own so the person can only heal me very very faintly.

I've confirmed this when i click Recording Control (Master volume > options > properties
> Realtek Audio HD input -I.E Recording control-) while I'm talking on Skype the volume bar goes down on it's own. I've tried adjusting it before a call and during a call but the result is the same, it goes down on it's own. And recently it does the same when the person I'm calling talks as well.

And as I'd previously mentioned the same doesn't happen when it's just me recording myself.
I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance
V.thanislas