[AI] Fwd: {Retina India Connect} Retina India chapter meeting in Hyderabad on Saturday, July 31 at 3 pm

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:33:46 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: subramani Lakshminarayanan <l.subramani at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:29:34 +0530
Subject: {Retina India Connect} Retina India chapter meeting in
Hyderabad on Saturday, July 31 at 3 pm
To: RPP INDIA <rpp-india at googlegroups.com>, riadmin <riadmin at googlegroups.com>
Cc: rficore <rficore at googlegroups.com>

Retina India Hyderabad meeting

Friends:

Retina India is starting a new chapter in Hyderabad, making the cyber
city a part of the 10 existing chapters in the country . We are
looking for participants, volunteers, researchers, ophthalmologists,
doctors, NGO representatives and virtually anyone interested. The
first meeting will be an introduction of Retina India and, its
objectives and how people can be a part of it. We would like to let
you all know that this is not a mere organisation, but a movement
aiming to give voice and a chance for leadership to those with vision
challenge. We are not restricting it to retinal patients or their
families only. Anyone looking to support the cause can be part of it.
Details are below:

Day and Date: Saturday, July 31
Time: 3 pm
Venue: Deaf Enabled Foundation
D.M. Estate, 303
Street No: 8, Himayath Nagar
Hyderabad – 500029. Near Vasan EYE Hospital.

RSVP: Suman Kumar Bokre: +91 8808136000, 9912746392
L. Subramani (Bangalore number): (0) 98860 46612.
Akhilesh Malani: (0) 9620133716

--
L. Subramani,
Senior Subeditor cum reporter/technology writer,

“When you seek happiness for yourself it will always elude you; when
you seek happiness for others you will find it yourself.”

Retina India at www.retinaindia.org
Groups "Retina India Connect " group.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/rpp-india?hl=en-GB