[AI] Urgent communication-English lecturer

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Fri Jul 30 01:24:43 EDT 2010

Dear friends

I received a communication for English lecturership with eligibility criteria of holding Master’s digree in English.  Deserving VI candidate may immediately contact me for further on my Delhi Mob. 9911224143.

With best wishes,

दीनानाथ यादव
निजी सचिव - २
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.