[AI] Accommodation in Mumbai

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Thu Jul 29 09:39:00 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, it seems MNB has bluntly informed that they cannot
accommodate new people and reason being that inmates who are staying
for several years are not vacating the hostel. As far as I know, one
can stay there for three years and by then one should make their own
arrangments which in my opinion is a right clause and I myself did
followed the same during my stay in Mumbai.

Cheers,