[AI] A Doubt related to blue tooth

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:13:49 EDT 2010

Friends,  I  have  purchased  Dell's  mini 10  net book  last weak.  This   devise has  an  in built  blue tooth.,  but  I  am  not   able  to  use  it.  my  doubt is
 is  it  possible  to  work  with  Jaws  on  blue tooth?
 or  we  have  to  use  any  other  utility  in order  to  access  blue tooth on  net book?
expecting your  help.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:  priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO  DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.