[AI] varun

varun mahto meetmyselfvarun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:23:57 EDT 2010


On 7/29/10, accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
<accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to
> 	accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: How to increase inbuilt volume of N79 (Himanshu Sahu)
>    2. Re: Request for shifting e-mails (Srinivasu Chakravarthula)
>    3. Accommodation in Mumbai (Asudani, Rajesh)
>    4. to make folder in inbox (Namita Agarwal)
>    5. Re: to make folder in inbox (Adina Galani)
>    6. Re: to make folder in inbox (akhilesh)
>    7. Re: to make folder in inbox (Namita Agarwal)
>    8. Request for filling and returning research questionnaires
>       (Janardhana Naidu)
>    9. Fw: Court Case (Krishnan)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:13:42 +0530
> From: Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] How to increase inbuilt volume of N79
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTiktU81eCpib1Q_KpduDWg-rttpCC9Ymhw=mC8EF at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Thanks friends for the extended cooperation.
> Already I have maximised all the volume levels but the result is same.
> Yes Vetri, I agree with you that its an stupidity of Nokia that even
> after spending a good amount consumer can not enjoy handfree facility
> comprehensively.
>
>
> On 7/29/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoolam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The only thing to try out here is to see whether you have maximum
>> volume in your calls, music player/real player and your profile. If
>> you are sure of maximising volume on these, then I am afraid that
>> there isn't any solution. I can understand your frestration though.
>> Some Nokia models are stupidly designed like that.
>>
>> Vetri.
>>
>> On 28/07/2010, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Pradeep,
>>> the actual problem is of capacity of speaker used in handfree mode
>>> which is generally utilized for listening music or conversing in
>>> handfree mode. Otherwise , the inbuilt volume capacity of N79 is fine
>>> for conversing purpose only.
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/28/10, pradeep banakar <pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi when you are in conversation (Outgoing/incoming call) press the
>>>> volume button to increase or decrease the volume.
>>>> You can find those buttons which is situated rite side of your
>>>> handset, below the first speaker.
>>>> Feel free to call me on 9845925188 for further details.
>>>> Regards
>>>> Pradeep
>>>>
>>>> On 7/28/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoolam at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> what do you mean? No phone has the cappacity to increase the volume
>>>>> beyond the maximum level.
>>>>>
>>>>> On 28/07/2010, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Dear list members,
>>>>>> I am using Nokia N79 and the genuine problem in this set is of low
>>>>>> volume of inbuilt speaker. So if there is any software or any other
>>>>>> way through volume of the set's speaker can be increased then please
>>>>>> suggest me.
>>>>>> Waiting for your kind response.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Thanks and regards
>>>>>>                    Himanshu Sahu
>>>>>> Reach: 09051055000
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>>>> with
>>>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>>> please
>>>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> with
>>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>
>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>> please
>>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>>
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks and regards
>>>                    Himanshu Sahu
>>> Reach: 09051055000
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> --
> Thanks and regards
>                    Himanshu Sahu
> Reach: 09051055000
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:15:35 +0530
> From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu at srinivasu.org>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Request for shifting e-mails
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinS1PyUnckj+9Lo4z_UXBjEV9PBLvy_DYP-gUy=@mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hey,
>
> By forwarding, she could only receive the list mails but cannot respond.
>
> On 7/29/10, Subramani L <lsubramani.visa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hai Binni:
>>
>> If you want to receive mails in your new ID, simply unsubscribe from
>> the existing ID and subscribe from the new one. Or, give your new ID
>> as a forward from your old so that all the mails that come to your old
>> ID can be read through the new ID as well.
>>
>> Subramani
>>
>>
>>
>> On 7/29/10, Binni Kumari <binnikumari88 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Moderator:
>>>
>>> I am Binni Kumari, one of the list members of Access India. I humbly
>>> request you to shift Access India mails from 'binnikumari88 at gmail.com'
>>>  to my new  e-mail id 'binnikumari.india at gmail.com' from now onwards.
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>
>>> Binni Kumari
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> Best regards,
>
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula
> Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org
> Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sriniworld/
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:15:12 +0530
> From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
> To: "accessindia at accessindia.org.in" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Cc: "vib-india at googlegroups.com" <vib-india at googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [AI] Accommodation in Mumbai
> Message-ID:
> 	<9B925A6D2AA0E443B071CFDABB3748E11FDFAD6741 at RBIEXCH01.RBI1.rbi.org.in>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Friends
> One of our blind friends has got selected in a private bank in Mumbai. His
> posting is likely to be in goregaon East.
> As you all know, the greatest problem in Mumbai is that of accommodation.
> So, I would be grateful if some suitable hostel, PG shared room or any other
> type of accommodation could be suggested at a  reasonable cost and at a
> reasonable distance from the place of posting.
> It will definitely give him a chance to prove himself by working in Mumbai.
>
> thanking you in advance
>
>
> Regards
>
> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>
>                                              --Lenny Bruce
>
> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager,
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> 09420397185
> O: 0712 2806676
> Res: 0712 2591349
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for
> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:27:02 +0530
> From: Namita Agarwal <namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: [AI] to make folder in inbox
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTiket8s=rZe-SC0O_dh17_VjQgR2XhChxdAhGdzW at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> how does one create a folder in a inbox?
> steps required for the above and filteration.
>
> namita.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:01:00 +0200
> From: "Adina Galani" <lotusflower4u at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] to make folder in inbox
> Message-ID: <DB83E411079149CBA68BD36118973330 at Adina>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> 	reply-type=original
>
> Hi,
> U mean in outlook express? Just go to the main menu while in inbox and press
> new. I am unfortunately not knowing what filteration is. Are U refering to
> message rules?
> Adina
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Namita Agarwal" <namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:57 AM
> Subject: [AI] to make folder in inbox
>
>
>> how does one create a folder in a inbox?
>> steps required for the above and filteration.
>>
>> namita.
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:45:35 +0530
> From: akhilesh <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] to make folder in inbox
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinBokDSpoZbiL7u4zp=Z2mJ_X2MLP_=DME4w=cA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> If query has come in response of my mail,  I'm not talking about the
> outlook. I'm talking about gmail inbox.
> it is called folder in some cases and gmail reffers it as Labels.
> please check gmail help for creating Labels and creating filter in gmail
> inbox.
> Thanks,
> Akhilesh.
>
> On 7/29/10, Adina Galani <lotusflower4u at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> U mean in outlook express? Just go to the main menu while in inbox and
>> press
>> new. I am unfortunately not knowing what filteration is. Are U refering to
>> message rules?
>> Adina
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Namita Agarwal" <namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:57 AM
>> Subject: [AI] to make folder in inbox
>>
>>
>>> how does one create a folder in a inbox?
>>> steps required for the above and filteration.
>>>
>>> namita.
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:24:41 +0530
> From: Namita Agarwal <namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] to make folder in inbox
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikMVjXiZubi9fTJ+BAGCzzqcqtyoiGByHe45Pw9 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> yes i was asking about mail inbox  . thanks
>
>
> On 7/29/10, akhilesh <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If query has come in response of my mail,  I'm not talking about the
>> outlook. I'm talking about gmail inbox.
>> it is called folder in some cases and gmail reffers it as Labels.
>> please check gmail help for creating Labels and creating filter in gmail
>> inbox.
>> Thanks,
>> Akhilesh.
>>
>> On 7/29/10, Adina Galani <lotusflower4u at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> U mean in outlook express? Just go to the main menu while in inbox and
>>> press
>>> new. I am unfortunately not knowing what filteration is. Are U refering
>>> to
>>> message rules?
>>> Adina
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "Namita Agarwal" <namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:57 AM
>>> Subject: [AI] to make folder in inbox
>>>
>>>
>>>> how does one create a folder in a inbox?
>>>> steps required for the above and filteration.
>>>>
>>>> namita.
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:35:31 +0530
> From: Janardhana Naidu <jnganta at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] Request for filling and returning research
> 	questionnaires
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikuapcXrcvan6R=QziBikSMHh_DsFjb-qCsT3pb at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hello learned colleagues,
>     I G. Janardhana Naidu a totally blind by birth pursuing Ph.D. on
> "Public policy and empowerment of visually challenged -a study of
> Andhra Pradesh" in the Department of Political Science, Osmania
> University, Hyderabad.
> My research is purely based on field study of employment and education
> of visually impaired in Andhra Pradesh.  so I have prepared
> questionnaires relating to education and employment of visually
> impaired and uploaded to dropbox for requesting your kind self to
> provide your suggestions, valuable inputs and experiences in the
> education and employment of visual disability in general, Andhra
> Pradesh in particular.
>
>     I request your kind self to extend your helping hand and kind
> cooperation for preparation of qualitative thesis on visual disability
> by returning the filled research questionnaires.
>     may I request students and employees belonging to Andhra Pradesh
> and those who belong to other states and presently studying or working
> in Andhra Pradesh to respond to my research questionnaires?
>     I request the eminent scholars in the field of visual disability
> to offer guidance and provide valuable inputs to proceed further with
> my research work.
> Please feel free to contact me for further information for filling and
> returning the questionnaires.  I am very grateful to the moderator and
> other members for using this platform for circulating research
> questionnaires on visual disability.
> Once again I request the members to kindly download the questionnaires
> from the following links and return the filled questionnaires shortly
>  through my personal E mail address given below.  Help in this matter
> of every member is highly appreciated.
> Questionnaire to students download link:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9388327/Questionnaire%20to%20students.zip
>
> Questionnaire to employees download link:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9388327/Questionnaire%20to%20employees.zip
>
> E mail address for returning the questionnaires: janardhananaidu.g at gmail.com
> Thanks in advance,
> Yours sincerely,
> G. Janardhana Naidu,
> Research scholar,
> Department of Political science,
> Osmania University,
> Hyderabad.
> E mail: janardhananaidu.g at gmail.com
> Skype: janardhananaidu
> Mobile: 09440257537
>
> "Vision with out eye sight is more powerful than eye sight with out vision"
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 9
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:38:43 +0530
> From: "Krishnan" <moothimoola at gmail.com>
> To: <keralavision at googlegroups.com>
> Cc: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: [AI] Fw: Court Case
> Message-ID: <006d01cb2f06$09fa50e0$0201a8c0 at admine07268df4>
> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="UTF-8"
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ashish Fernandes, Greenpeace India
> To: moothimoola at gmail.com
> Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:46 PM
> Subject: Court Case
>
>
>
>
>             Dear krishnan m. moothimoola,
>
>             TATA has filed a law suit against Greenpeace for Rs 10 crore
> because of our TATA v/s Turtles game, highlighting the threat the Dhamra
> port poses to the turtles and other wildlife. [1] Greenpeace stands by its
> actions and will present its case in court on August 12.
>
>             TATA is desperately trying to silence all opposition to their
> port in Dhamra, Orissa. The port will start functioning next month even as
> the Supreme Court?s Central Empowered Committee deliberates on its violation
> of the Forest Conservation Act. TATA is simply trying to divert attention
> from the core issue - the dangers their port poses to coastal biodiversity.
>
>             There are over 300 more ports planned across the country?s
> coastline. Many of these are in and around eco-sensitive areas.  You have
> already written to Jairam Ramesh asking him to strengthen the Coastal
> Regulation Zone notification to protect our coasts. We need to get more
> voices to impress upon him the urgency of this issue.
>
>             Can you forward this mail to your friends and family asking them
> to write to Jairam Ramesh?
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>                   Ask Jairam Ramesh to save our coasts. Click here to write
> to him.
>             Dear supporter,
>
>             The Tatas have filed a law suit against Greenpeace for Rs 10
> crore because of our TATA v/s Turtles game, highlighting the threat the
> Dhamra port poses to the turtles and other wildlife [1]. Greenpeace stands
> by its actions and will present its case in court on August 12.
>
>             The Tatas are trying to divert attention from their port?s
> impacts, ignoring the concerns of 150,000 people, scientists, politicians
> and NGOs.  The port has bent every law in the book, threatening turtles,
> mangroves, crocodiles and other species [2].
>
>             Over 300 more ports are being planned across mainland India.
> Many will be in and near eco-sensitive areas. We cannot let more Dhamras
> happen and the Minister of Environment and Forest Jairam Ramesh needs to
> act.
>
>             Can you write to Jairam Ramesh asking him to protect our coasts?
>
>             http://greenpeace.in/turtle/no-more-dhamras
>
>             21,262 people have already written to him. More letters will
> help make him realise that he cannot take the issue lightly.
>
>             A lot of these new ports are planned in or near mangroves, fish
> breeding grounds and the habitats of marine turtles and other vulnerable
> species.
>
>             In 1991 the Government had come up with a Coastal Regulation
> Zone (CRZ) notification meant to protect our coasts. But over the years this
> notification has been weakened to suit vested interests.
>
>             To prevent future Dhamras this notification needs to be
> strengthened. Minister Jairam Ramesh can do this by inserting a clause which
> prohibits construction of new ports and expansion of old ones within 25km
> radius of eco-sensitive, CRZ I areas.
>
>             Ask Minister Jairam Ramesh to save India?s coastal spaces before
> it?s too late:
>
>             http://greenpeace.in/turtle/no-more-dhamras
>
>             Thanks a billion!
>
>
>             Ashish Fernandes
>             Oceans Campaigner
>             Greenpeace India
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>             Sources:
>             1. Tata sue NGO over turtle game, DNA, 18th July,  2010
>
> http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report_tatas-sue-ngo-over-turtle-game_1411245
>
>             2. Wildlife activists move Supreme Court, The Times of India,
> 10th Oct, 2010
>
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NEWS/City/Bhubaneswar/Wildlife-Activists-Move-Supreme-Court-/articleshow/5110555.cms
>             Greenpeace on the web
>             We're also on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube - join our friends
> list.
>
>             Why have I received this mail?
>             Either because you signed up as a Greenpeace India
> cyber-activist or a friend forwarded this mail to you.
>
>             How do I subscribe?
>             To receive regular updates from Greenpeace India, sign up here.
>
>             How do I unsubscribe?
>             To stop receiving messages on how you can help the planet click
> here.
>
>             How can I help more?
>             You can help by forwarding this message to everyone on your
> email list.
>
>             Where do I send feedback?
>             Please send all feedback to ocampaig at greenpeace.org Greenpeace
> India, #60 Wellington Street, Richmond Town, Bangalore 560025
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> AccessIndia mailing list
> AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 172
> ********************************************
>
hi friends my problem is I have perches antivirous name is kesperskey
internet securety but its not sported my jaws please tell me what will
I do I am using jaws 10 but its not sported please send any type of
script my e-mail is meetmyselfvarun at gmail.com skyp ID is varun 2020 my
mobile no. is +919716373655 please contact




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list