[AI] How to increase inbuilt volume of N79

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:43:42 EDT 2010


Thanks friends for the extended cooperation.
Already I have maximised all the volume levels but the result is same.
Yes Vetri, I agree with you that its an stupidity of Nokia that even
after spending a good amount consumer can not enjoy handfree facility
comprehensively.


On 7/29/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoolam at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing to try out here is to see whether you have maximum
> volume in your calls, music player/real player and your profile. If
> you are sure of maximising volume on these, then I am afraid that
> there isn't any solution. I can understand your frestration though.
> Some Nokia models are stupidly designed like that.
>
> Vetri.
>
> On 28/07/2010, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Pradeep,
>> the actual problem is of capacity of speaker used in handfree mode
>> which is generally utilized for listening music or conversing in
>> handfree mode. Otherwise , the inbuilt volume capacity of N79 is fine
>> for conversing purpose only.
>>
>>
>> On 7/28/10, pradeep banakar <pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi when you are in conversation (Outgoing/incoming call) press the
>>> volume button to increase or decrease the volume.
>>> You can find those buttons which is situated rite side of your
>>> handset, below the first speaker.
>>> Feel free to call me on 9845925188 for further details.
>>> Regards
>>> Pradeep
>>>
>>> On 7/28/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoolam at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> what do you mean? No phone has the cappacity to increase the volume
>>>> beyond the maximum level.
>>>>
>>>> On 28/07/2010, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Dear list members,
>>>>> I am using Nokia N79 and the genuine problem in this set is of low
>>>>> volume of inbuilt speaker. So if there is any software or any other
>>>>> way through volume of the set's speaker can be increased then please
>>>>> suggest me.
>>>>> Waiting for your kind response.
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Thanks and regards
>>>>>                    Himanshu Sahu
>>>>> Reach: 09051055000
>>>>>
>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> with
>>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>
>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>> please
>>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>>
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and regards
>>                    Himanshu Sahu
>> Reach: 09051055000
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>


-- 
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list