[AI] Regarding Retina India Hyderabad meeting- requesting members to write or call

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:26:00 EDT 2010

Folks in Hyderabad:

Myself and Akhilesh Malani will be in Hyderabad on Saturday 31st of
July to conduct the first chapter meeting of retina India. We would
like people in Hyderabad to revert to us in terms of what can be the
best venue for them to participate in the meeting. In this connection,
I would like to take help from particularly Govind Reddy, Vamshi, Ajay
Danak, Suman Kumar Bokhre and others. I am also in the process of
speaking to Payal about this. Your help is appreciated.

Rgds,

Subramani,
M: +91 98860 46612.
Email: l.subramani at gmail.com, lsubramani.visa at gmail.com