[AI] hullo list members thank you so much for your co opporation

nagarajan madasamy nagarajan.madasamy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:55:44 EDT 2010

--
felicitation with naga
hullo everybody
i sent a mail to accessindians regarding text to speech in indian languages
upcourse we need good evaluators for evaluating the voices of each
languages it is a one day work. so we expect candidates from tamilnadu
or around tamilnadu
 the nature of work  is  to evaluate the  quality of the voices of
each languages
first we would like to start with tamil, hindi, telungu and bengali.
if you want to join with us please register  before 03.08.10.to the
following mail : nagarajan.madasamy at gmail.com

thanking you