[AI] Request for shifting e-mails

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:14:10 EDT 2010

Hello Binni,
if you can explain the reason because of which you're shifting your
mail, some good suggestions can be given to you.
for your information, many of us want to shift our accessindia mails
to anoter ID because of huge incoming traphic.
if this is the reason, you can look forward to creat an folder within
your inbox, and creat a filter for accessindia mails.
waiting for your response,
Akhilesh