[AI] how to create a blog

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 01:34:39 EDT 2010

Step 1Go to the Blogger website.

Step 2Click on "Create your blog now." From that page you will create
a Google account. If you already have a Google account, you can sign
in to Blogger with your Google account. If you do not have a Google
account, then fill out the form to create one. Click "Continue" when
finished.

Step 3Decide on a title for your blog. Your title can complement your
blog theme. If it is for a business, it could be the name of your
business. Or if you are writing poetry, or simply writing about life,
then it could be titled "My Life Story" or "My Life in Words." This is
the point where you can be creative.

Step 4Choose your blog address after creating your title. Make it
something easy you can remember.Once you have completed these steps,
click "Continue."

Step 5Choose a template that you desire from their template gallery.
Choose a color and style that will fit the mood of your blog. After
this has been finished, click "Continue."

Step 6Now, your blog has been created. From here, you can begin
posting to your blog by posting information, little pieces of your
life stories or instructions on how to make something. To post your
first blog, click, "Start

Taken from

http://www.ehow.com/how_2083022_create-blog-bloggercom.html
shadablucknow.blogspot.com