[AI] regarding c 5

Gaurav sharma gauravsharmamnd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 00:08:56 EDT 2010

Hello access Indian friends I am  gaurav from himachal prdesh. I am
very confuse because  I am looking to purchase nokia c5 mobile.  Few
days ago, I had read a mail in which some one was saying that there
are some problems in nokia c5. Talks does not work very well on it.
The cost of this mobile is very lo so I am looking for this. I wood
like to request who those are   using this mobile or know about this
pls tell me their experience and guide also.  Should I purchase c5?
My main requirements are g p s, 3 g, and good battery backup and fast
internet.  If I purchase this   thanks in advance with regard gaurav
sharma