[AI] Feedback on subcommittee reports

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Wed Jul 28 13:28:58 EDT 2010

Hi All

The report is now available at the blog site.

I sincerely appeal to each and every member to go through the reports of all
the sub committee and actively participate in the blog.

May I also add here, I have information,  the comments on the blog has been
viewed by committee members.

This should be sufficient reason to put in your comments.

Harish Kotian