[AI] Assistance required in unlocking my mobile!

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:29:56 EDT 2010

Dear list,

Please ignore my previous mail as it has got some unwanted trails attached to it. I pressed my send button in a hurry and didn't sea the next messages attached.

Please excuse me for this blunder.

Satguru
"Life's bettle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi