[AI] Assistance required in unlocking my mobile!

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:25:49 EDT 2010

Dear AI members,

Yesterday, I installed Advance Device Lock V2.01.50 in my Nokia C5-00 mobile and tried to lock it remotely by sending an SMS containing some predefined words. Now, I succeeded, but unable to unlock it back. I am hundered percent sure of my password but still it is not working. Is there some different procedure to unlock it back? and if yes, can I get the same?

I have consulted the user guide of ADL also but they have only mentioned about locking the phone remotely and there is nothing about unlocking it back.
 I have also written to their customer care at support at webgate.bg but they replied me saying that they would revert with in thre working days and this is too much to wait for.

Waiting for an earliest response as I am not able to use my mobile.

Satguru
"Life's bettle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi