[AI] Correction:Radio Training for Visually Impaired

payal kapoor payal.theresidence at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:29:52 EDT 2010

subramani

you are not the only one sighing at the unfairness of such interesting
programmes being conducted in the hallowed grounds of the capital city. i
have been wondering about how can we in Hyderabad benefit from the same and
look for new career options. would love for alternate means to be adopted
and encompass more of us.