[AI] regarding loans

manohar vaswani vaswanims at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 23:33:36 EDT 2010

hello Mr. Raghu. there are many obsticles for VI persons in obtaining
homeloan from nationalized banks.
most of the employees at the bank are unwilling to deal with VIs. next
they say that we cannot sign the documents since we cannot read them.
you have to provide the following documents to the bank: celary slips,
form 16, statement of income, I T returns for last three years,
address proof, I D proof, photos and a number of documents related to
the house to be purchased or constructed.
inspite of all the difficulties I could obtain a home loan from federal bank.
If there is no regular sighted help at hand you can contact an agent
who does everything for a nominal fee.
   cheers. manohar