[AI] JAWS customization for word?

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:47:58 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Please help me in solving this problem.  For a small kid while he works in
word with JAWS version 11, I don’t want JAWS to read text with atrributes
such as say red colour or attribute as bold or underline / strikethrough,
etc. when using down arrow.  This is needed so that the kid can skip
lines where he has already worked on.  In say all mode of JAWS using config
manger this is possible and i got the expected result but how to do this
while using the line by line reading mode?  In my case after trying various
settings JAWS used to play a sound or read in different voice / language but
also used to say the line text.  I do not want JAWS to say text but it can
make sound or it can be muted in that line where such formatting is made.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Prashant