[AI] need driver updateing software

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:32:03 EDT 2010

I personally use driver genius, though I would recommend that if you
are using laptops which are still in support cycle by the company,
then stick with those drivers itself. This can be crucial for your
battery life as some companies like Sony release drivers which are
actually optimized for their own laptops and if you use any third part
drivers, then it can sometimes adversly affect your system.