[AI] Acting blind is difficult: Deepika

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:37:54 EDT 2010

Dont be lazy Subramani learn to read till the end.
We tend to gloss over things and we gloss over life. the finer points we
miss my dear.
Learn to read details and give the writer some credit by reading what he has
written. Of course then you will have piles of unread messages like me
Smile.

If that is the cardinal rule then the Times of India journalists do not know
how to write. I never get the relevant information in Para 1.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,