[AI] Angel Enquiry

chetan sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Mon Jul 26 07:02:19 EDT 2010

which company is manufacturing this product? I think, "this is not an Indian
product." or "it is manufactured by an Israeli company." is not suffice.
What about its after sale services? Will it be shipped to its country of
origin in case of any fault? Does this product come with any warranty? If
yes, what is the warranty period?
Answers of these questions are eluding  me for quite some time. Any help
please!?
Best regards,