[AI] feedback required on ANGELTalking Pocket Daisy Reader

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:26:33 EDT 2010

hi all, thanks all for your feedback:
I am using rock box sansa 8 G.B players with more features of video
compared to angel player except for it does not play daisy books. i am
finding it to be difficult to use it: actually they say it to be fully
accessible but could not find it to be much accessible.
I also heard that from apple there are some accessible solutions for
MP3 players.
can anyone please let me know which would be a better solution. cannot
purchase one more which is not accessible and could not be accessed.
further can anyone please assist me whether angel is having F.M
recording or not.
does it read the F.M frequencies such as 93.5, 92.7 etc. can we give a
name to each F.M station. will it be having display for tracks to be
displayed or not.
does it have any video features?

thanks in advance:
Srikanth.