[AI] word 2007 and convertion

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:34:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

You can use these two file convertion programmes available free from
microsoft  web site.
FileFormatConverters for office 97 - 2003.exe:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3497977/FileFormatConverters%20for%20office%2097%20-%202003.exe

FileFormatConverters for office 2007.exe:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3497977/FileFormatConverters%20for%20office%202007.exe

Install both of these. Whatever version of office you use, this should solve
your problem.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329