[AI] help regarding NVDA

G. VENGATESHAN g.vengateshan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:37:35 EDT 2010

Dear friend: I thank you for this wanted information, but some of the
antivirus softwares would block this feature espacially  avast; in such case
you have to visit firewall settings exception page and appropriate check box
should be checked then only you can enjoy this feature.
regards -g. vengateshan.