[AI] Help me to retrieve documents

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 06:16:10 EDT 2010

No there is no such software

-- original message --
Subject:	[AI] Help me to retrieve documents
From:	haseena hussain <hasi.haceena at gmail.com>
Date:		25/07/2010 3.50 pm

Hi Friends

I am using laptop with L Y N X (operating system). It was my bad time
that my laptop got formatted and all the documents got erased. Please
help me to retrieve my documents back. Is there any software by which
I can retrieve my documents back, if so please send me the software.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Haseena