[AI] feedback required on ANGELTalking Pocket Daisy Reader

RENUKA WARRIER erenuka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:27:06 EDT 2010

I don't think it is so much ad jas you have mentioned.  For me,  the voice
quality did not seem to be bad and I could read the instruction manual (e
text) and the tutorial for JAWS11 (daisy) with ease.  For the quality of the
voice of the radio and the m p 3 and the radio was also sound to be good.

E RENUKA,
SECTION OFFICER,
ICT CENTRE FOR VISUALLY CHALLENGED,
CHMK LIBRARY,