[AI] Could not enter text in edit field please help

navneet dubeynavneetk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 04:21:51 EDT 2010

Dear access indians friends
 I am facing a irritating problem on internet explorer
when ever i need to type any user name and password on
internet explorer edit field jaws says "this feature is only available
when using the virtual cursor on internet" So due to this problem
I could not enter any user Id on any webpage.
I am using jaws 10.0 +windows XP
+ internet explorer 8.0 Ihave uninsall and
reinstall jaws and internet explorer many times but
Problem remains same. Pleae help me to solve this problem

With Best regards
Navneet dubey
Gali no. 5, Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,
Vidisha  464001{M P }
Mobile:- +91 9425641836
Alternate Mobile No.:- 8103099964
e mail : nvntdubey at gmail.com