[AI] an alternative keystroke in jaws

G. VENGATESHAN g.vengateshan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:56:07 EDT 2010

hallo friends:
since this is my first mail to accessindia list members; i put here my short introduction.
G. Vengateshan, Coimbatore, telephone operator SBI ZO,graduation in english 1992 Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidhyalaya, Coimbatore.

I am using jaws as well as NVDA but I prefer NVDA as my first screen reader.
In jaws  normally We use incert +f11 to access systom tray; for the same action We can use an alternative key combination of  [window +b].  In NVDA also this key combination is applicable. Many of you may know this.
I alwace recommend my friends to use NVDA and e-speak synthesysor. Off course: jaws is the comercial product  We couldn't compare anything to this.  It has more features but I can say one can operate computer very effectively with the help of or using NVDA.With regards  G. VENGATESHAN.