[AI] Loadstone

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:17:44 EDT 2010

In North America and Canada, hundreds and thousands of points are
available because of the publically available maps. I have been
noticing that Indian specific navigational systems are being developed
and as their poi content becomes available publically, one will be
able to make the most use of it. In the mean time, we should try to
see if similar such poi contents are already available based on the
eurocentric satalites.

Vetri.