[AI] Doubt on N73

RAJINDER SEHGAL rajinderkumar1984 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jul 24 11:02:29 EDT 2010

Its coman problum.
Virus can only effect your batry.
If u r using mamricard for sending group sms then change it to phone mamry.
Try to avoied sending group messages if network signkals r to low.
Set < 60 contact in 1 group.
Hope it helps u.
With regard! Rajinder.
Cell: 9466325388.
U wrote.
Let me try to address your second problem.The likelyhood is that your
handset has been infected with a virus. To verify this, carefully check your
log enries and see whether there are entries of many failed  outgoing SMS
messages that you haven't actually sent. Sooner or later, you might also
experience that the battery of your handset is getting discharged rather
quickly.I think, restoring the phone  to its original factory settings will
not help in this case. scann your phone and memory card  with a good
antivirus. still,  If the  problem persists get in touch with me off the
list and I will walk you through a somewhat complicated procedure that I
hope, should fix the issue.

Best regards,

Chetan Sharma