[AI] Loadstone

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:49:34 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

In view of the fact that Wayfinder is no longer available and there is no chance in near future of any GPS solution becoming available in India; I have following suggestion:

More and more of us should start using loadstone and mark as many points as possible and more importantly share them on loadstone's pointsharing site.  We could name our files as country/city/area files and if the moderator has no objection inform this group.  Or else we could have our own loadstone group.  I know that loadstone is nowhere as good as wayfinder, in fact it is totally a different application but I feel that we could make most of it.  I would be happy if members comment.  Thank you.