[AI] Best net book available

Prashant Verma pr_verma at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 03:46:47 EDT 2010

I have been using a Samsung N210 for two months. I also have a N140 and have
very  good reports from those who were given N150 on a reduced price through
Saksham.
Samsung definitely has the best sound and keyboard among the netbooks.
Dell netbooks do not have enough sound and HP and Sony netbooks do not give
the same battery backup. I advise Samsung.

Prashant