[AI] Acting blind is difficult: Deepika

jignesh thakur jigneshthakur21 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:06:47 EDT 2010

Sir,
No commercial producer makes a film for charity purpose.
The first and most aim for producing a film is always making money.
Deepika can add glamour in film, while it is tough to do
same for any unknown visually impaired face.
So it is good to hope for a good film, which doesn’t at least spread
any wrong message.
Thanks.