[AI] Problem with Jaws 11

Kulkarni, Apoorv apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com
Fri Jul 23 01:40:13 EDT 2010

Dear AI members,
I'm currently using Jaws 11 on my laptop. Some times Jaws starts reading
some paras in a different pitch and I imagine in a different language.

I use to face similar problems in Jaws 10. please suggest any way to fix
the problem.
Regards,
Apoorv

BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of BSR.

DISCLAIMER
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.