[AI] App store update- 22nd July 2010

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Jul 23 02:14:02 EDT 2010

Dear All
I am pasting below  a message which did not make it to the list.
Harish Kotian.

Subject: App store update- 22nd July 2010

Hi

Please see below the App Store update.

Thanks
Rumeen

###

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMultiRoom?fcId=381843493
Apps from $0.99
Language- English

Enjoy reading cool comics and great graphic novels on your iPhone, keeping your collection in your back pocket at all times. We've gathered the best comic readers and comics in one place for you, with Comic-con just around the corner (http://www.comic-con.org/).

Weddings
 http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=382539796&id=25206&mt=8
Apps from $0.99
Language- English

Plan your special day with these elegant wedding apps.

Apps for Med Students
UK:         http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=382539797&id=25206&mt=8
Apps from $0.99
Language- English

To learn and reference medical knowledge in time for your internship or upcoming exams, we prescribe a healthy dose of these apps.

AmpliTube - IK Multimedia
http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/amplitube/id373524000?mt=8
Music - $19.99
Language- English

Coming jam packed with guitar effects wizardry its easy to want to rock out with this app.  Using a plethora of amps, stomps, cabinets and mics combined into a rig, customise your setup for that shredding sound.

Augmented Ibiza - Augmented Ibiza
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/augmented-ibiza/id381316830?mt=8
Travel - Free (Rated 17+)
Language- English

A must-have companion for the party island. See the latest ratings, reviews and tips from DJs to check where all the action is. Get an overview of where the festivities are with an island heat map, or switch to the augmented reality view to navigate your way to the hottest parties.

Thanks and Regards

Rumeenden Ngoru Moyon
Account Executive

Good Relations (India) Pvt. Ltd
1A, Lavelle Mansions,
1/2 Lavelle Road,
Bangalore- 560001
Tel: +91 80 22112311
Fax: +91 80 22112307
M: +91 9980080729
Email: rumeenden at gri.co.in

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.