[AI] Doubt on N73

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 01:03:14 EDT 2010

hello,
to use the "copy or paste" in the mobile, normally one uses the "edit
sub menu" option from the options.
but here you have received a number via text message.
so using and holding the talks key and then the navigation keys should work.
and if you are not able to send the text message from the out box,
then you should move the message into the draft first.

On 7/23/10, Tanya <t_balsara at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way of using the concept of "copy, paste" in N73? For example, if
> ther is a number I have got via SMS, can I copy and paste it in my contact
> list?
>
> The other thing is that something strange has happened. Normally when a text
> message fails to go, I get an error saying, "failed to send message" and the
> message stays in the outbox. But this time, neither did I get the error, nor
> is there an option to resend or delete the message from the outbox. Any idea
> what could be done now?
>
> Looking forward to your assistance. Thanks guys and have a great weekend.
>

> "Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".
>
> Tanya
> GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---