[AI] How to alphabetically arrange mails in MS Outlook

Kulkarni, Apoorv apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com
Fri Jul 23 00:56:48 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am not sure if you want to sort the mails by senders name arranged in
an alphabetical order. If this is your requirement,  you can use a small
"arranged by" strip right above the area where your mails are listed.
The strip is gray in colour. You can sort the mails in number of ways
like date sender etc. I am however not aware of ways to access the said
option with jaws. I am partially sighted and access the said strip by
looking for it on the screen.

Best Regards,
Apoorv Kulkarni

BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of BSR.

DISCLAIMER
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.