[AI] Doubt on N73

Tanya t_balsara at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 00:56:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Is there a way of using the concept of "copy, paste" in N73? For example, if ther is a number I have got via SMS, can I copy and paste it in my contact list?

The other thing is that something strange has happened. Normally when a text message fails to go, I get an error saying, "failed to send message" and the message stays in the outbox. But this time, neither did I get the error, nor is there an option to resend or delete the message from the outbox. Any idea what could be done now?

Looking forward to your assistance. Thanks guys and have a great weekend.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Tanya
GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677