[AI] Problem with talks - mobile restarts

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:18:55 EDT 2010

hello sir,
have you tried another version of talks?
the most recent version of talks 5  should work properly.
you may download the trial  version from
www.blindsea.com
just try the newer version and see weather its works or not.

On 7/22/10, Kulkarni, Apoorv <apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently using N95 8GB with talks 4 (trial version). I have
> observed that my mobile is automatically restarting often when talks is
> running on the same. The frequency/time of restarting is not fixed and
> there is no specific function or activity triggering the restart. This
> problem was not faced when talks was not installed. I have experimented
> by uninstalling talks and reinstalling the same, using a different N95
> 8GB handset with talks, etc and have got similar problems. It may be
> noted that when I start using mobile without talks running on the same,
> the mobile does not automatically restart at all.
> As I want to purchase talks, can you all please let me know if you have
> faced similar issues (along with handset number) and if yes, how did you
> get over it.
>

> Best Regards,
> Apoorv Kulkarni
>

> BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions
> expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of BSR.
>

> ************************************************************************************************************************************************
> DISCLAIMER
> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
> is unauthorized.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
> or any action taken or omitted
> to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and
> conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---