[AI] Fw: Security information dialogue box.

Mukesh Baviskar mukeshbaviskar.nsk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:30:52 EDT 2010

Hello,
There is no need of a sighted guide. Press insert + f10 (windows list dialog
box) close all security dialog boxes one by one. and the gmail page will
open. Change it to basic html view. Set it as default and your problem will
be solved for ever. Hope this will help you. Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile:091-9403161157