[AI] Best net book available

Janardhana Naidu jnganta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:29:50 EDT 2010

Hello sir,
If you want to go for netbook, you should think of samsung also.  We
can not expect more sound in netbooks.  N148, N150 and N210 are some
models of samsung netbooks which you can consider.  Visit
www.samsung.com/in for further details.
With best wishes,
G. Janardhana Naidu.

On 7/22/10, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.biswas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently purchased a dell laptop. I checked the keyboard only and it is
> very good. But the sound is absolutely hopeless. I am forced tu use a
> headphone all the time. So, check the sound.
>
> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas.
> Cell: 9433464329

>>> 2. Volume:  One which has the better