[AI] Vocie to problem of the writer bank and other exams

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:25:27 EDT 2010

Dear Kanchan madam,

1.  Another thing which is ambiguous in some banks is that the eligibility
will be

1.  60% or more marks in +2
Or
2.  40% in graduation

Now if a person has scored 50 % in +2 and 50% in graduation, he is eligible
on the basis of graduation and not on the basis of +2.  In that case, will
the minimum eligibility become graduation or will it remain +2?

2.  Some banks insist on scribe from a different academic stream.

Most of the VH people are from Arts stream, and different academic stream
becomes either science or commerce, where the scoring will be generally
high.  So, it becomes more difficult to find a person with less than 60%
marks in sciences than one with less than 60% marks in arts.

Besides, there is no rationale in insisting on a different academic stream
for a banking exam.

If you are fighting in lines of dispensing with the "less than 60% marks",
then it will be very useful.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497