[AI] writer help needed in Chandigarh

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:03:52 EDT 2010

Hi Deepak,

You can be more specific about the rules for the scribe.  Since it's a PO
examination, I guess the following will be the rules;

1.  The scribe should be one grade less than graduation.
2.  The scribe should have got less than 60% marks in his own academic
stream.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Vamshi G