[AI] Problem with talks - mobile restarts

Kulkarni, Apoorv apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com
Thu Jul 22 04:40:05 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm currently using N95 8GB with talks 4 (trial version). I have
observed that my mobile is automatically restarting often when talks is
running on the same. The frequency/time of restarting is not fixed and
there is no specific function or activity triggering the restart. This
problem was not faced when talks was not installed. I have experimented
by uninstalling talks and reinstalling the same, using a different N95
8GB handset with talks, etc and have got similar problems. It may be
noted that when I start using mobile without talks running on the same,
the mobile does not automatically restart at all.
As I want to purchase talks, can you all please let me know if you have
faced similar issues (along with handset number) and if yes, how did you
get over it.

Best Regards,
Apoorv Kulkarni

BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of BSR.

DISCLAIMER
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.