[AI] Vocie to problem of the writer bank and other exams

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:42:40 EDT 2010

Thanks Gautam. I have planned a three pronged action the details I do not
want to discuss at this stage. We will get results for sure but it will take
a little  while.

What I need from everyone is the scribe/writer policy of all banks and any
other institution that is bothering them.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,