[AI] Security information dialogue box.

Vishwanathan K S kalpathyvs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:44:04 EDT 2010

I heartily thank all the good samaritans who have responded to my query on
how to handle the security information dialogue box.
As i understand   following are the possible solutions .
1.Change the settings in the internet options menu.
2.Change the setting in mail itself by making the basic html view as the
home
page.-
3.Upgrading  the speed of the net.
4.By upgrading IE /jaws version.